Auction Price On Call - House
Beautiful family home on 386sqm parcel with exciting DA approval
An outstanding opportunity exists to purchase this grandly proportioned semi residence, with DA approval to re-create a brand new contemporary five bedroom home. Presenting boundless potential and possibilities, it offers the choice to move straight in and enjoy as is with the option to renovate further and add value over time.
The home currently features an original layout with separate lounge and dining rooms enhanced by soaring period ceilings, timber floorboards and an abundance of natural light.
Occupying a 386sqm level parcel with convenient rear lane access to garage and storage. It boasts an exclusive address, a stroll to Moriah College, Queens Park and Centennial Park, as well as within walking distance of Westfield Bondi Junction, city transport and moments to a selection of beaches.
- Traditional layout with separate lounge and dining
- Original timber floorboards, high period ceilings
- Generous sized bedrooms with plenty of natural light
- Outdoor entertaining and BBQ area
- Huge level backyard and sunlit paved courtyard
- Walk to Westfield Bondi Junction, Centennial Park, buses and train
Auction Tuesday 23rd October at 6pm
Venue Domain Auction House – Level 1, 29-33 Bay Street, Double Bay
First Inspection Saturday 29th September
Inspect 12:00pm – 12:45pm Thursday & Saturday