Property for sale
Designer Residence in Double Bay Village
An exceptionally rare offering, tucked away near the heart of Double Bay village, this grand Victorian residence presents as an enviable family address in a leafy street setting. The home boasts stunning interiors by renowned Sydney designer Nellie Tilley, with every room showcasing an exquisite tapestry of bespoke executive finishes.
Nothing has been left untouched. Even the smallest details have been so meticulously executed, the result is a distinct sense of unrivalled quality throughout. The traditional façade and restored period features are complemented by custom upgrades and sophisticated additions, creating a blended palette of the classic and contemporary.
Further enhanced by an abundance of natural light, glorious green views and dual street access with secure parking for three cars including a lock-up garage, this divine residence is impressive in every respect and promises lifestyle excellence in a coveted location.
• Flowing floorplan providing two distinct living areas
• Sleek Carrara marble kitchen with european appliances
• Sun drenched entertainers’ balcony and rear courtyard
• Deluxe master bedroom with couple’s ensuite
• Internal atrium with a soaring mosaic feature wall
• Discrete powder room plus third bathroom/laundry
• Sizeable bedrooms each with own private balcony
• Option of a fourth bedroom or office on entry level
• European oak flooring, select grade custom joinery
• Vintage fireplaces and ducted r/c climate control
• Rear access secure parking for 3 cars includes lock-up garage
• Level stroll to Double Bays cafes & restaurants, hair dressers, Woollahra Library and Woolworths.
• Minutes walk to Ascham School and Double Bay Public. Edgecliff Station, Double Bay Ferry, Steyne Park and Double Bay Beach.
• The Hotel Intercontinental, The Savoy Hotel and Cosmopolitan Centre also located in the village.
For sale by Expressions of Interest
Private viewing by appointment – Contact: Di Baker on 0412 444 422