Stunning family luxury with panoramic views
Embrace a lifestyle of pure luxury with this contemporary masterpiece of modern living. Architecturally designed to exacting standards, this impeccable home showcases designer style throughout with a light filled tri-level layout, sweeping open plan living spaces and high quality finishes. Boasting flawless panoramic views of Middle Harbour, it cleverly integrates with the outdoors to provide the ultimate family retreat.
Designed for the active family, this superb home’s clever floorplan includes large formal and informal living spaces on the ground floor highlighted by an open plan Caesarstone kitchen. The spacious bedrooms and dedicated study are situated on the first floor, while the lower ground floor is dedicated to a home theatre/media room, wine cellar, sauna, pool and spa facilities, with travertine floors, underfloor heating and ducted air-conditioning throughout.
Constructed in 2010, this rare gem is wonderfully positioned alongside Parriwi Park at the end of a private blue ribbon cul-de-sac, presenting a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity within one of Sydney’s most prized suburbs.
• Grand formal living w/ feature wall fireplace
• Flexible dining area flows to a casual family room
• Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors open onto an extensive entertainers’ terrace
• Gourmet Caesarstone kitchen w/ Miele appliances, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
• Double garage with internal access & off-street parking x 2
• Master ensuite offering Middle Harbour views, walk in wardrobe and a large private balcony
• Four additional large bedrooms, home office/6th bedroom
• Home theatre media room with a wet bar, wine cellar, sauna with shower facilities
• Gorgeous backyard including a large level lawn ideal for kids
• 15-metre wet edge pool plus gas heated six-jet spa
FORTHCOMING AUCTION PREVIEW – In time for Christmas, ready and waiting … it’s the perfect gift for the whole family to enjoy!
Preview inspections refer to realestate.com.au / domain.com.au
Private viewings by appointment
Contact Di Baker on 0412 444 4222